Built on Excellence
Jenner is a modern, forward-thinking and award-winning construction company, with an incredibly strong reputation and heritage stretching back to 1875, when the company was founded in Folkestone, Kent and where it remains today.
We are a people company, built on excellence and pride ourselves on delivery of exceptional projects throughout Kent and Sussex across the residential, care, health, community, commercial, heritage and education sectors.
As a private regional chartered building company owned and managed by a board of shareholding directors, the business is run with passion and is well placed for continued growth and success in the future.
Our mission is clear and our core values are strong and firmly embedded in how we do business. We strive to provide the very highest quality in terms of the work we produce on site and in our management approach and service delivery. Open and honest dialogue, integrity in our actions and transparency in our negotiations are all paramount to achieving complete client satisfaction and an incredibly high level of repeat business.
Within the Jenner Group we have the following departments:
- Park Farm Construction – with a dedicated team of in-house multi-skilled tradespeople, this department of Jenner undertakes smaller-scale refurbishment, reconfiguration, extension and new build projects for both domestic and commercial clients across Kent. To find out more visit www.parkfarmconstruction.co.uk
- Main Contracts – carrying out design and build, traditional build and refurbishment contracts beyond those contracts delivered by Park Farm Construction throughout Kent, the outer London Boroughs and Sussex.
- Customer Care – providing post-completion remediation of defects and ongoing emergency and routine maintenance services.
- Park Farm Joinery – serving Jenner projects, as well as many private clients, with bespoke joinery of exceptional quality. Visit www.parkfarmjoinery.co.uk for more information.
- Park Farm Glazing – established in 2018 to meet increased demand in the market for bespoke high-quality glazing.
- Reina Group – as the most recent acquisition to the Jenner group of companies (2023), Folkestone-based mechanical contractor Reina Group offers plumbing and heating services and are at the forefront of renewable heat pump design and installations. With MCS approved installer status for heat pump installations Reina are now considered to be one of the leading installers of heat pumps in Kent and across the South East, and in joining the group ensures both businesses are well-positioned and armed with the innovative mindset and essential skills needed to create a more sustainable future. To find out more visit www.reinagroup.co.uk
Examples of the work we do are showcased within the ‘Projects’ section.