Built on Excellence
Jenner is a modern, forward-thinking and award-winning construction company, with an incredibly strong reputation and heritage stretching back to 1875, when the company was founded in Folkestone, Kent and where it remains today.
We are a people company, built on excellence and pride ourselves on delivery of exceptional projects throughout Kent and Sussex across the residential, care, health, community, commercial, heritage and education sectors.
As a private regional chartered building company owned and managed by a board of shareholding directors, the business is run with passion and is well placed for continued growth and success in the future.
Our mission is clear and our core values are strong and firmly embedded in how we do business. We strive to provide the very highest quality in terms of the work we produce on site and in our management approach and service delivery. Open and honest dialogue, integrity in our actions and transparency in our negotiations are all paramount to achieving complete client satisfaction and an incredibly high level of repeat business.
Within the Jenner Group we have the following departments:
- General Works – directly employing 30 multi-skilled trade operatives this team undertakes smaller-scale refurbishment, reconfiguration and new build projects;
- Main Contracts – carrying our new build and refurbishment contracts upwards of £3 million in value;
- Customer Care – providing post-completion remediation of defects and ongoing emergency and routine maintenance services;
- Park Farm Joinery - serving Jenner projects as well as many private clients with bespoke joinery of exceptional quality;
- Park Farm Glazing - established in 2018 to meet increased demand in the market for bespoke high-quality glazing.
Our sister company Leath Park Developments delivers profitable, land-led opportunities for Jenner to build, now with offices in Whitstable.
Examples of the work we do are showcased within the ‘Projects’ section.